During the laser cutting or punching process, a burr may form along the edge of the material and need to be removed. This removal process is achieved with either manual deburr tools or deburring equipment. Vibratory finishing machines are used on smaller parts. Deburring larger parts is achieved with a 4-disc machine equipped with two 10” deburring discs and two 10” edge rounding discs. As the parts are belt-fed through the machine, the discs spin and oscillate continuously over the workpiece touching all inside and outside edges.
- Loewer DiscMaster – 60” wide parts / Deburr and edge round in one pass
- Loewer DiscMaster – 60” wide parts / Deburr and edge round in one pass (Processes aluminum & stainless parts only)
- GrindMaster – 37” wide parts / Deburr and grain
- Vibratory Finishing machine – 60” diameter bowl with a water-driven compound system and deburring media
- Vibratory Finishing machine – 15.75” deep x 15.50” wide x 19.75” long tub with compound solution and deburring media