Our punching technology with full material retrieval automation allows us to achieve the highest production speeds without sacrificing the quality or accuracy of each part. The machine extrudes, taps, countersinks, progressively beads and deburrs punched edges while forming up to 1” flanges. All 21-tool stations have 360 degree bi-directional rotation with punching speeds up to 1200 strokes per minutes.
See our Punching Technology Video
Machine features include:
- 25 ton CNC punching machine with a working range of 65" x 120"
- SheetMaster and GripMaster automation system optimizes material flow by loading the raw material, individually unloading and stacking the punched components, along with material skeleton removal. The automation makes it possible to achieve "Lights Out Manufacturing”
- 21 linear tool changers with a capacity of up to 210 tools using multi-tools
- Wheel technology – the machine can progressively roll in beaded forms and cut the material
- Marking / beading speeds up to 2800 strokes per minute. High speed marking allows us to mark different shapes and sizes which could include part numbers and company logos.
- .315" maximum sheet thickness
- Maximum single hit punch diameter of 3.00" along with a 1.00" maximum forming height
- Active die technology – the bottom die sinks below the work area while the sheet is being positioned to avoid metal-on-metal contact.
- Deburr the punched edges right in the machine
Here is a variety of tooling design ideas for your review - Tooling Design Ideas
See our Wheel Technology Video
See our Deburr Edges Video